A new version of Kamala is now live! In this version we applied new style to more pages, creating a beautiful new look for Kamala.
Archive for category: Releases
A new version of Kamala is now live! This version has a new style for the documentation marking the start of more new beautiful style.
A new version of Kamala is now live! This version fixes several bugs.
A new version of Kamala is now live! In this version the new schema editor is now available for all users.
With this new schema editor the users can quickly add fields and relations to an important category (categories such as laws, cases and courts in legal publishing; terms, meanings in a thesaurus; and products, employees, organizations, projects, partnerships in manufacturer/service-provider companies).
A new version of Kamala is now live! We have made major improvements to the framework driving Kamala and fixed some minor bugs.
Since our last communication about Kamala releases we’ve made serveral improvements:
- Kamala now supports Hierarchical Facet values
- Kamala now supports cross domain scripting
And we have fixed a bunch of issues, the most important are:
- Several facet bugs
- Topic visualization explodes on expansion
- Favorite list overflow
In this release we fixed bugs mainly and improved the framework.
- Upgraded to Ontopia 5.3.0
- A lot of code cleanup because of new generics in Ontopia
- Added .templated() TMVL method
- Modularized the kamala language resources
- Applied transitive workspace rights
- Bug fixes